WordCamp Kathmandu, Nepal is an annual event organized by the WordPress Community of Nepal.It is a group of WordPress enthusiasts. WordCamps are casual, locally organized, volunteer-run events. The main objectives of these events are to bring together all WordPress lovers, provide them a networking platform, share their experiences and give back to the community. One of the main objectives of WordCamp Kathmandu, Nepal is to bring out local talents and expose it to the community and the whole world. Who can be a great fit to become a supporter for WordCamp Kathmandu 2018?
- If you are running a WordPress based business and want to share your products with developers and users
- If your business uses WordPress for its own website or you are pitching WordPress as a CMS for your clients and have benefited from WordPress (Client work)
- If you have a service or product based on WordPress you’d like to get in front of a large number of freelancers, entrepreneurs and small businesses. Our attendees need you!
- If you’re a tech recruiter or employer looking for Developers or Marketers – WordPress or otherwise – you’ll be sure to find them at WordCamp Kathmandu, Nepal
- If you and your business is making a living with WordPress
The WordCamp Kathmandu is going to held on 17-18 March, 2018 at Karki banquet, Babar mahal Kathmandu.